Spring Cottage, Hunston Road, Chichester, West Sussex, PO20 1NP
Located in Chichester, Urban Nature Tree Surgery provides a complete range of tree surgery services in the surrounding West Sussex and Hampshire areas. We cover every aspect and issue surrounding trees with a prompt, professional and reliable approach. Every tree surgeon on our staff holds NPTC and Lantra certification, so we undertake our work in a safe and controlled manner. In addition, with 20 years of shared experience, our team provides impeccable levels of workmanship for the complete service package. From Midhurst to Arundel, and from Petworth to Petersfield, we remain the trusted tree surgeon of choice in the region.
Our multi-skilled team has managed every kind of tree surgery project multiple times, so our services have a solid, time-served foundation that includes:
• Innovative techniques and advanced equipment
• Swift solutions for any challenge, including hard access
• Services in adherence with the latest HSE legislation
• Strict compliance with BS 3998, the British Standard for tree work
To discuss your own personal tree surgery requirements, please contact us. We provide free, no-obligation quotations for our services.
• Directional Felling – The removal of a whole tree in a single felling operation. Due to the space required to complete a safe felling, we usually conduct this in more rural areas of Chichester and the surrounding areas
• Sectional Dismantling – Much like directional felling, sectional dismantling removes diseased, overgrown or hazardous trees in built-up urban areas. A tree surgeon climbs into the tree, safely removing sections from the top down
• Crown Reduction – This involves reducing the size of a tree’s crown, usually by removing upper branches and limbs. This allows great light transmission while creating a more pleasing aesthetic
• Crown Thinning – This tree surgery procedure reduces the density of the crown, primarily through the removal of secondary and crossing branches. Again, this allows more light to penetrate, but also maintains the body of the tree
• Crown Lifting – During this service, our tree surgeons remove specified branches around the lower crown, especially those obstructing access to people and vehicles in Chichester, Midhurst and the neighbouring areas
• Deadwood Removal – This procedure involves severing dead wood and branches that have the potential to create unsafe and hazardous environments, all while maintaining the integrity of the tree
• Pollarding – When undertaking this tree surgery service, our tree surgeons remove the upper branches, creating a dense head of foliage and crown. We use this process to maintain trees at a recognised height
• Tree Shaping – This service keeps trees maintained, manageable and gives them an overall more attractive appearance
• Tree Pruning – With our arboriculture expertise, we apply the appropriate pruning cuts to different species to ensure ongoing safe and healthy growth
• Tree Planting – We conduct brand-new tree planting schemes as well as those that replenish or replace your favourite flora and fauna. For ongoing growth and happiness, we focus on root health, soil, weather and future maintenance
Urban Nature Tree Surgery also provides a 24-hour emergency callout service, providing an experienced tree surgeon to help you in your hour of need.