Spring Cottage, Hunston Road, Chichester, West Sussex, PO20 1NP
At Urban Nature Tree Surgery, our team of tree surgeons have more than 20 years of combined industry and trade experience. As such, we have an extensive understanding of the HSE legislation that applies to our line of work. For the ultimate peace of mind, we assure customers in Midhurst, and any other location, that we never compromise on the safety of our work. Whether we take on a wide range of tree surgery, hedge cutting, stump grinding or a site clearance, we conduct ourselves with the utmost professionalism. When working with powerful machinery and at height, we protect ourselves, you and your property in equal measure.
Below, we have listed the most common HSE legislation our tree surgeons comply with on a daily basis to make tree surgery projects in Midhurst as safe as possible.
1. Work at Height Regulations 2005: The basis for all tree surgery training and guidance, this legislation ensures the optimal condition and operation of equipment essential to working at height, including ladders and harnesses.
2. Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations 1998: Tree surgery, hedge cutting, site clearance and even elements of stump grinding require use of chainsaws. This legislation helps to reduce the risk associated with this tool.
3. Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999: Like any respected tree surgeon, we make this legislation the cornerstone of our site inspections and risk assessments in the Midhurst area.
4. Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations 1998: Our tree surgeons have extensive training when it comes to working at height. In regard to this legislation, we use machinery like hydraulic lifts safely during all tree surgery procedures.
5. Control of Substances Hazardous to Health Regulations 2002: From stump grinding to hedge cutting and numerous tree surgery services in between, we manage harmful substances such as petrol fumes and sawdust in line with this legislation.
6. Personal Protective Equipment at Work Regulations 1992: PPE like eye protectors, hearing protectors, gloves, boots and more keep our tree surgeons safe during tree surgery, stump grinding, hedge cutting and site clearance work.
In addition to our exemplary safety record, we also work in the Midhurst area with complete public liability and employer’s liability insurance.